How Much is a Bad Hire Costing You?
- Increase theft & liability issues • Drive customers away
- Damage your reputation
Industry Research Shows:
- Bad hires cost an organization thousands of dollars in lost business.
- In retailing alone, employee theft cost companies $34.5 billion in 2011, accounting for 43.9 percent of total losses.**National Retail Security Survey
Comprehensive research on over 100,000 candidates shows that those scoring High Risk on Assess Risk were:
X• 15 times more likely to have stolen from employers in their last 4 years of work
X• 10 times more likely to use illegal drugs before or during work
X• 10 times more likely to have taken a sick day without really being ill
Assess Risk Provides Powerful Insights for the Hiring Manager
- Risk Analysis Index helps prioritize candidates based on risk level.
- Seventeen sets of Realistic Job Preview/Screening Questions identify candidates who are willing to do the tasks required in your job environment.
- Specific details provided on candidates’ responses in order to understand their attitudes and tendencies before they are hired.
- Dynamic Interview Guides provide in-depth questions for the interview, plus candidate – specific probes based on responses to the Assess Risk questionnaire.