Duration: 2-Day Program
Communication skills are an essential element every employee and manager must have as part of their standard tool set. In this course, through interactive workshops, self-assessments, role-playing activities and video simulations, you gain practical experience initiating and responding to various forms of communication. You learn to handle situations based on a flexible, genuine and self-confident approach. You also gain the skills to collaborate with others and hone your communications toolkit.
You Will Learn How To:
- Achieve results in your communications with others
- Build collaborative relationships that emphasize trust and respect
- Communicate effectively using simple, concise and direct language
- Enhance your active listening skills to anticipate and avoid common misunderstandings
- Eliminate the roadblocks that undermine your ability to communicate effectively
Who Should Attend:
Those looking to strengthen their communication and collaboration skills, and work confidently with others.
Activities throughout this course immerse you in an ongoing simulation including a media-rich experiential learning environment that allows you to practice the communication techniques, tools and strategies presented.
- Experiencing the difference between one-way and two-way communication
- Defining your communication style
- Demonstrating active listening skills
- Revealing personal filters with simulation games
- Overcoming cross-cultural barriers through case studies and role-playing
- Assessing your relationship with others
- Generating checklists to enhance your performance back on the job
More Information and detailed discussion Call: +91.80.41520909 / +91.9886009796 / +91.8884467555 / +91.9845085944
[contactform name=”yes” email=”yes” title=”yes” captcha=”yes” mailto=”firstname.lastname@example.org”]