Delivering Dynamic Presentation
Duration: 2-Day Program
The ability to convey facts and information in a clear, concise and engaging manner is a crucial part of delivering an effective presentation. This program provides the knowledge that is required to plan and deliver well-structured and polished presentations. The participants will learn practical techniques to communicate and reinforce their message. This will allow them to focus on audience needs and objectives.
The Participants Will Learn How To:
- Deliver dynamic and effective presentations that are concise and clear.
- Create strong openings and closings.
- Build rapport with the audience through eye contact, vocal delivery and body language.
- Apply innovative design techniques to create powerful presentations.
- Prepare an effective presentation by organizing key points into a coherent story.
- Capture and maintain audience interest and attention using interactive techniques
Who Should Attend:
Anyone who needs to develop the ability to create and confidently deliver memorable presentations using paper or electronic media as visual support. Some previous experience with PowerPoint is helpful.
Participants will be able to build well-structured and effective presentations.
- Improving fundamental presentation skills.
- Leveraging the three modes of communication.
- Identifying audience expectations.
- Capturing ideas using mind mapping.
- Organizing the presentation story.
- Selecting the key impact points for your presentation.
- Building audience involvement using interactive techniques.
- Emphasizing main points with visual highlighting techniques.
More Information and detailed discussion Call: +91.80.41520909 / +91.9886009796 / +91.8884467555 / +91.9845085944.
[contactform name=”yes” email=”yes” title=”yes” captcha=”yes” mailto=”email@example.com”]