Excellence in Customer Service Program
Providing outstanding customer service often makes the difference between gaining and keeping a customer or losing one. This course offers the tools and techniques to ensure you build and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with your customers. As a result, they become loyal advocates for you and your organization.
You Will Learn How To:
- Provide exceptional customer service that achieves results and gets noticed
- Adopt the skills and techniques that routinely deliver positive customer experiences
- Maximize the value of your customer interactions
- Deal effectively with difficult customers and turn complaints into opportunities
- Contribute to a customer-centric culture and achieve greater personal growth and customer satisfaction
- Demonstrate a positive, confident and professional approach with internal and external customers
Who Should Attend:
Anyone from any organization who needs to build effective relationships with external or internal customers. This includes help desk, technical support, front-line or support staff.
This course may also be of interest to managers and team leaders wishing to coach and develop staff performance toward a customer-focused culture.
A media-rich environment immerses you in real-life customer service situations.
Experiential activities, including role-playing, and simulated video and audio scenarios, allow you to practice the skills presented throughout the course.
- Profiling your customer service skills
- Defining customer service excellence
- Connecting with the emotional aspects of the customer experience
- Assessing customer expectations
- Modelling effective responses to typical customer service scenarios
- Handling customer complaints and difficult situations
- Putting the customer first in a simulated situation
- Creating a personalized post-course action plan
More Information and detailed discussion Call: +91.80.41520909 / +91.9886009796 / +91.8884467555 / +91.9845085944
[contactform name=”yes” email=”yes” title=”yes” captcha=”yes” mailto=”email@example.com”]