Influencing Skills Program
Duration: 2-Day Program
Professionals are often faced with the responsibility of completing a project without having the necessary authority or resources to meet the challenge. Harnessing the skills to effectively influence others can be the difference between success and failure. In this course, through practice sessions, video simulations, self-assessments and role-playing activities, you acquire the specific skills, behaviors and attitudes necessary to achieve desired results without relying on the use of authority.
You Will Learn How To:
- Apply influence strategies to gain commitment from others and foster collaboration
- Define desired outcomes for win-win results
- Dynamically adjust your approach to others to gain buy-in
- Achieve goals by enhancing trust and cooperation
- Deal effectively with challenging behaviors to overcome resistance and inertia in others
- Use knowledge and competence rather than position and status to influence others
Who Should Attend:
Managers, project managers and individual contributors who rely on influence rather than authority to achieve their goals.
An ongoing simulation throughout this course offers media-rich experiential activities that allow you to practice a variety of influence skills, tools and strategies.
- Uncovering your leadership capabilities
- Assessing your use of influence strategies
- Dealing effectively with resistance
- Identifying different applications of power and typical outcomes through video simulations
- Applying leadership and influence skills in a group setting
- Assessing your political know-how
- Using win-win approaches to persuade others to act
- Building trusting relationships and rapport
- Listening for multiple points of view
- Getting commitment in challenging situations
More Information and detailed discussion Call: +91.80.41520909 / +91.9886009796 / +91.8884467555 / +91.9845085944