When professionals are given new leadership responsibility, their success depends on how quickly they learn people-oriented management skills to complement their expert knowledge. In this course, you gain the key skills, best practices and behaviors of effective managers—leadership, delegation, motivation, empowerment, communication and vision—as well as powerful techniques for getting the best from people.
You Will Learn How To:
- Apply core management skills, tools and techniques to deliver results
- Develop a proactive customer-focused approach
- Enhance your leadership abilities by developing emotional intelligence
- Communicate with, motivate and empower your team
- Delegate work to individuals and teams
- Develop a management vision for success
Who Should Attend:
Managers wishing to broaden and improve their skill sets, those new to management, and those who wish to build their knowledge of contemporary management techniques.
In an immersive environment, you participate in a challenging, multimedia case study, as well as individual and group activities to apply management tools, techniques and strategies.
- Personalizing your own management model
- Developing a strategy to motivate your team
- Scripting and applying your delegation approach
- Simulating a complex working environment to improve your communication approach
- Mapping your stakeholder environment to analyze interdependencies
- Enhancing your management style with emotional intelligence
- Affecting behavior with appropriate measures
- Designing effective feedback techniques
- Creating your personal management vision
More Information and detailed discussion Call: +91.80.41520909 / +91.9886009796 / +91.8884467555 / +91.9845085944
[contactform name=”yes” email=”yes” title=”yes” captcha=”yes” mailto=”firstname.lastname@example.org”]