More Information and detailed discussion Call: +91.80.41520909 / +91.9886009796
Responding to Conflict: Creating Resolution & Cooperation
Duration: 1 or 2 Day Program
Workplace conflict has an impact on more than the individual—it creates a ripple effect, the repercussions of which are felt throughout the team and the organization. In this course, you are fully engaged in realistic work scenarios in which you gain practical experience recognizing causes behind interpersonal conflict, targeting emotional triggers that create conflict, and applying proven techniques and strategies to build an environment of cooperation.
You Will Learn How To:
- Effectively handle conflict using a powerful conflict resolution method.
- Anticipate the causes of conflict and respond proactively.
- Manage strong emotions in a conflict situation.
- Remove barriers to cooperation.
- Create productive outcomes and reach a final agreement.
- Embrace conflict as an opportunity for team and organizational growth.
Who Should Attend:
Managers, business professionals and anyone interested in productive solutions to conflict in the workplace.
Experiential activities, which include role-playing and video scenarios, allow you to simulate real-world situations and practice the skills presented throughout the course.
- Diagnosing the conflict.
- Identifying your “hot buttons”.
- Developing emotional mastery.
- Using effective body language.
- Enabling productive conflict in teams.
- Articulating what the other person wants.
- Creating rapport with other people.
- Defusing angry situations.
- Beginning the conversation safely.
- Identifying shared interests with active listening.
- Taking different points of view.
- Creating a shared vision.
- Building your personal action plan.