This highly predictive and inexpensive way to identify high-performing supervisors provides the objective and insightful information needed to more effectively select, promote and develop supervisors and team leaders.
Did you know?
“Employees don’t quit companies, they leave supervisors.”
A recent Aberdeen study indicates that 41% of all companies surveyed cite that “the need for more objective data to ensure that the best candidates are hired/promoted” is driving their assessment efforts.
Assessments 2013: Finding the Perfect Match Aberdeen Group, April 2013
Using Select for Supervisors will identify Supervisors who:
- Effectively lead and manage small work teams
- Produce consistent results
- Thrive under pressure
- Pay attention to details
- Maintain organization
Select for Supervisors Includes:
- Company-branded, user-friendly, online candidate administration
- Hiring manager dashboard for immediate access to candidate results
- Selection report providing detail and insights into job fit:
- Indicator of valid candidate responses
- Integrity Index score
- Performance Index score
- Personality sub-scale results – within range vs. flagged
- Job Task results showing candidate interest and motivation
- Dynamic behavioral interview guide and probing questions
- Developmental feedback to support the on- boarding of new hires
- Overall Hiring Matrix
Thinking Consulting, Assessments & Training? Think NonVerbals! Call +91-9886112211